This as new Torrens title home reveals a breathtaking architectural design of grand, house-like proportions. Instantly impressive, the sprawling layout showcases vast windows that bathe striking interiors in natural light, while flowing effortlessly outside to a quality crafted deck and child friendly level lawns
Designed to reflect the cool, classic and sophisticated “Hamptons style”, the quality of this duplex residence is sure to impress.
• 4 Bedrooms all with built-in-wardrobes
• Open plan living with defined dining and timber floors
• Stunning kitchen with 900mm stainless steel freestanding Westinghouse oven plus dishwasher
• Stone kitchen benchtops plus island breakfast bar that seats four
• Sliding glass doors that open onto large tiled terrace with glass balustrade
• Main bedroom with ensuite and plantation shutters
• Sleek main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Downstairs laundry incorporates a third shower and toilet
• Ducted air conditioning to the upstairs residence
• Private leafy outlook
• Double garage with remote access
• Three separate outdoor spaces – Large upstairs terrace, huge undercover deck and fully fenced low maintenance rear yard
• Set amongst new homes in a peaceful cul-de-sac street with access to walking/bike tracks
From all of us at Peter Fitzgerald Real Estate, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more details on this home or to discuss one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.